5 Makeup Tips
HOW TO BRING OUT YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY WITH OUR 5 MAKEUP TIPS
AT 40, 50, 60, 70 AND BEYOND
1. Use Cream-based Cosmetics on your face (not powder-based).
Powder adds texture to skin that already has developed texture.
2. Find a tone of lipstick that matches your inner lip or gums.
3. Don’t recreate the brows you had in your 20s.
Women older than 50 tend to lose definition in their eyebrows. Just go with that.
4. Do not wear any eye shadow at all.
Especially no contour in the crease because it gives the appearance of deepening the crease. A little bit of mascara is OK.
5. Tinted Moisturizers don’t work.
If you’re going to use a foundation to even out skin tone, find one that gives coverage but doesn’t add texture. Be willing to spend money on a foundation and take your time to experiment and find the exact right shade. Matching your skin tone exactly is critical.